Our client is one of the world’s largest and most successful IC design semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication company. They provide the ultimate in pioneering IC technology to create unique and innovative designs for a broad range of high-tech applications.
Digital IC Design Engineer (SoC Timing)
- Work with system engineers on timing requirements and feedback on optimization
- Work on SoC timing constraint, synthesis and timing closure
- Work on power structure, e.g. Isolation of power domains, level-shifter crossing voltage domains
- Conduct formal verification for release comparison
- Support back-end implementation on timing violation analysis and fix
- Support scan insertion and optimization
- Support on power structure and power optimization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering with ASIC design experience.
- Familiar with ASIC design flow
- Experience in logic synthesis, static timing analysis, timing closure
- Good understanding of DFT and Power structure.
- Familiar with UNIX/ Linux environment and scripting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills