My client , a re-known luxury house that is dedicated to quality and innovation is transforming their omnichannel marketing presence. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (SEAO), and the incumbent will be responsible for spearheading projects to enhance brand presence and sales.
- Create digital social media marketing plans for the respective markets
- Manage and maintain social media sites for respective markets to garner traction
- Measure and report performance of campaigns and evaluate them according to targets set
- Conduct social media analysis to support CRM strategy and business development
- Identify market trends and insights, and utilizing them to optimize spend and performance
- At least 5 years of experience within the relevant fields
- Proven experience and knowledge on social media platforms, social content marketing and understanding of PR and influencer marketing function
- Possess an analytical and detail oriented mindset
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Interested talents, do send your CV to email@example.com in word format and we will be in touch as soon if your profile is a fit.