A global Retail company that has been making large splashes in the market in recent years is looking for a Regional eCommerce Merchandising Manager to drive product growth in the regional, identifying digital channel opportunities and ensuring aligned brand voice and upkeeping the brand's vision.
- Create and maintain promotion lists and item master lists, working with planners to drive forecasts and understand gaps and opportunities
- Initiate conversations to expand marketplace and regional reach and manage regional allocation plans and optimised inventory
- Drive and plan assortment (including seasonal) for both dotcom and marketplaces, working together with regional and cross-functional teams on driving GTM for new products and ensuring clear seasonal focus
- Work with the wider marketing team on promotional campaigns and offers
- Bachelor's degree in business or related
- At least 6 years of experience in merchandising planning and buying in a fast moving B2C environment
- At least 3 years of experience in eCommerce merchandising
- Regional experience is highly preferred
Do send across your CV to email@example.com if you are keen to learn more about the role.