A local player in the B2C Payments space is looking for a Digital Payments Business Manager to drive commercial growth within the local market. With keen commercial acumen, you will own the business aspect of this business unit, managing P&L and overseeing a team. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, operations, strategy, and product to optimise current product adoption and user engagement while rolling out new features and driving partnerships.
- Assume full accountability for the digital payment products vertical, developing and optimising the customer experience and value proposition for this segment to drive transaction volume
- Cultivate partnerships with key players within the consumer segment and collaborate cross-functionally to diversify the product pipeline and ensure continuous customer acquisition.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams like Marketing, Strategy, Operations, to plan and execute innovative and thought campaigns to capture market share, keeping in mind how we can increase the reliance and loyalty of existing users and customers.
- Evaluate campaign efficacy through data analysis, and stay abreast of current competitive payments space, enabling well-informed decisions.
- Own P&L for the vertical and plan annual budgets
- At least 6 years of commercial management experience (partnerships / business development / product management) with a keen focus on user and customer acquisition and partner engagement and onboarding
- Strong external and senior stakeholder management capabilities with excellent communication skills
- Existing experience in the FinTech / Payments / Banking / Financial Services industries
- Prior team management experience
Do send your CV across to email@example.com today to kickstart an initial confidential discussion.