Our client is a conglomerate headquartered in Singapore with businesses extending across hospitality, fashion, wellness, F&B, and philanthropy. Their wellness business line has been around for more than 35 years and features an extensive range of products, services, and expertise.
We are currently sourcing for a highly motivated and experienced Product Owner for their wellness brand team. The Product Owner will play a key role in driving the growth of their wellness app and e-commerce shop.
The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the technical aspects of product development, experience in Agile methodologies, and the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications. The role’s mandate is to innovate and push the boundaries by bringing in new ideas that will improve the wellness business line’s digital capabilities and ensure a remarkable app and e-commerce experience for the end-users. Our client is looking for a go-getter and independent self-starter who is excited to take charge of driving digital products that will provide a differentiated customer-centric experience for their customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with the COO and wider wellness team to translate the product vision into executable digital initiatives that are driven by business priority.
- See through the end-to end-deployment of the product launches digitally.
- Manage product development from ideation to launch, ensuring that the product roadmap is aligned with business goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, creatives, and hospitality business line personnel to develop and launch new features and products.
- Leverage on market trends, and research to design a seamless customer journey, increasing conversion and transactions to generate revenue.
- Lead an agile execution ensuring major milestones, customers, and business outcomes are met.
- Ensure the agile delivery, vendors and IT teams understand the product backlogs to the level needed.
- Collaborate with the data science team to build a data-driven experience for the end users.
- Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT) and user experience validation such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation, and closure, and generate the daily summary report.
- Contribute to the preparation of training materials and conduct training for internal and external stakeholders.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields.
- Min 3 years of product management experience, preferably with experience maintaining the product roadmap for e-commerce/ fitness/ lifestyle apps.
- Experience using product management tools like Jira, Trello, or Asana.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively translate and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, strong problem-solving skills, and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Good understanding of design quality standards, UX/UI design principles, and best practices.
- Experience in A/B testing and experimentation.
- Strong knowledge of product development architecture for e-commerce websites, and mobile apps.
- Proven experience in managing a portfolio of digital products using Human-Centered Design Thinking, Systems, and Process Driven Thinking.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile Development Methodology and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in managing vendors for app/ system enhancement and implementation.
- Experience in SEO, working with Squarespace, and with e-Commerce platforms/ Shopify, and other vendors.
- Self-starter who can complete responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to actively engage with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs, manage queries and feedback, etc.
- Ideally, interested in wellness, wellness products, and/or yoga/ Pilates/ fitness.