• Own global business partnership with supply chain perspective and work as the supply chain go-to person in the overall business.
• Take responsibility and leadership across process excellence and strategy transformation together with business roadmap, own execution as well as continuous improvement.
• Contribute and support business development from supply chain perspective, build relationships with key customers.
• Drive each and every market with the eye for details over project management and continuous improvement with aspects to Forecasting, Planning, Inventory Management
• Support and build partnering with various Business Units and address operational needs accordingly.
• Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• Strategic Visioning capability, and able to translate strategy into actionable roadmap and initiatives.
• In depth understanding of Supply Chain including managing warehouse operations, KPI’s & cost structures, and understanding how to impact them through cost reduction and business growth levers
• Sound understanding of logistics commercial practices.
• Strong experience and capability in 3rd Party Logistics Provider management and 4PL management.
• Knowledge of transportation sourcing including user requirements, carrier sourcing, Request for Proposal (RFP), carrier selection, contracting & implementation
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org