Our client is a leading and innovative company that specializes in footwear for people of all age. As one of the top 15 fastest growing companies, with a global presence of over 90 countries, and having sold more than 700million pairs worldwide, they are looking to establish further presence in the Australasia region. Our ideal candidate should possess end to end Logistics & Distribution experience including Supply Chain Strategy, Data Analytics and Trade Compliance knowledge within the consumer/apparel or footwear industry.
- To work towards supply chain and business strategies as you execute end to end logistics and supply chain daily operations
- Integrate good customer relationships, implement overall cost savings and operational improvements over time
- Roll out management of 3PL execution and meet P&L budget
- Drive several strategic data analytics, digitalization, system implementation projects across businesses as you drive down total landed costs and improve customer fulfilment and service level agreement (SLA)
- Coach and develop the team, grow team expertise in the country, and establish back-up/succession plans
- Support the import/export clearance process in liaison with company’s Trade Compliance team
- University Degree in any general discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant logistics work experience in relevant sectors such as retail, e-commerce and consumer services
- Good strategic business planning and communication skills.
- Good people management and task management skills.
- Clear written/ spoke communication skill including English.
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org