- To conceptualize and design the employee experience plans, frameworks and initiatives in consultation with the Group HR Director. The frameworks should cover the following:
- Employee Engagement
- Employer Branding
- Employee Voice
- Internal Communication
- Conceptualize, organize and execute group wide employee engagement initiatives in collaboration with business unit HR teams.
- Creating ways to measure and assess engagement with the use of technology platforms and in-person focus groups.
- Developing reporting tools using data to communicate engagement results monthly, quarterly and/or annually.
- Create and maintain an effective and safe mode for listening to “employee voice” and managing employee grievances.
- Manage employee grievances effectively and in consultation with the Group HR Director.
- Designing creative approaches to internal employee communications and sharing of business updates and happenings.
- Reviewing management level leadership practices with the Group HR Director and their impact on the employee experience.
- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organization in order to drive physical and overall well-being.
- Reviewing and enhancing the employer brand through pro-active initiatives.
- Work with the Learning and Development team to conduct culture building workshops.
- Work with the HR teams to assess the impact that people practices and policies have on the employee experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience handling employee engagements and rolling out employee engagement survey
- Experience with project management
- Experience with building relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivator and self starter
- Ability to work independently
- Creative and highly developed attention to detail