Facilities Manager (Healthcare / Hospital)
Our client is a leading provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions (IFM), property management, operation and maintenance, specialized rail engineering works, sustainable solutions, and FM Consultancy services. The company operates across a wide spectrum of mission-critical industries and markets, including aviation, transportation, healthcare, education, government, and commercial projects.
As a Facilities Manager, you will oversee the facility management and maintenance activities of a healthcare facility. You will be leading an on-site facilities team of engineers, technical officers, and technicians in providing facilities management service to the client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and lead a team in facilities management for a hospital/healthcare facility.
- Study, propose and implement feasible improvement works.
- Oversee and coordinate rectification works, major repairs and maintenance works, and new initiatives.
- Oversee the daily, weekly, and monthly reports for submission to the client.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplined team of engineers, technical officers, and technicians.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and authorities’ requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering is a MUST.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Minimum 3 years of prior Healthcare experience required.
- Proven experience in facility management in a large-scale facility.
- Strong building and M&E knowledge with hands-on experiences.
- Interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships with client and stakeholders.
- Possess leadership and people management skills to manage a multi-disciplined team.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to remain flexible and organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a high level of initiative and integrity.
- Service-oriented mindset.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behavior.