Our client is a global supply chain specialist with its operations span in numerous parts of the world. They are currently seeking for talents of the right attitude to fit into team’s dynamics as a Financial Analyst.
About the role
In this role as a Financial Analyst, you will be supporting the Director and Managers in various duties to support the financial planning, strategy development and optimizing the organisation’s financial performance.
- Manage all group accounting, reporting and audit functions to ensure that the reporting requirements of the group are met
- Preparation of monthly closing activities including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, etc.
- Preparation of the reporting package including the outstanding financial and managerial reports, to be distributed to the stakeholders within the organisation
- Preparation of the monthly reports to be issued to the relevant parties
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination within the group finance communities
- Liaise and coordinate with the auditors regarding any arising matters
- Establish and maintain effective business relations with external auditors
- Assist in settling intercompany balances
- Handle ad-hoc requests
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently whilst being a strong team player. You will also need to be equipped with the skills to multi-task and is competent to work under a fast, dynamic environment.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance and/or equivalent professional finance qualification
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a public accounting firm or a public listed company
- Strong knowledge of both corporate and operational accounting matters
- Deep understanding of the Singapore and International Accounting Standards (IFRS)
- Dedicated, meticulous with an eye for details and sound analytical and problem-solving abilities
- SAP knowledge is a MUST
- Good knowledge on Microsoft office skills
Please feel free to send your updated resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R22105420