Our client is a multi-national leader in clean energy and a global service provider where its main business includes the development, construction, operation and management of power plants. An industry expert, they are currently looking for high-calibre talents to join them in a challenging yet exciting role as a Financial Modeller.
In this role, you will have complete ownership of the financial model and will be responsible in building, developing and running of the financial models for the organisation’s various energy projects. This position reports to the Director of Investments.
- Evaluate Request for Proposal (RFP) to gather relevant assumptions and structure into the financial model used for the bidding process
- Consolidate and coordinate inputs reported by the various teams for the purposes of populating assumptions and structure in the financial model
- Supporting the various teams in testing case runs and scenarios to seek optimal economic benefits and analyse key drivers
- Supporting the bidding team on all matters related to financial modelling
- Liaison with lenders including banks with model presentation during project finance process whenever necessary
- Provide necessary assistance to model auditors with model audit whenever necessary
- Maintain and update financial models pre and post financial closing
- Prepare presentation related to the financial analysis
To succeed in this role, you will need to be analytically strong with the ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment to engage in cross-functional modelling.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in building, developing, and running project finance based financial models
- Ability to develop, run and take complete ownership of project finance based financial models independently
- Hands-on with a can-do attitude and strong passion for financial modelling
- Excellent command in speaking, reading and writing the English language
Feel free to send your CVs over to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R22105420