An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established global logistics company as a FP&A Manager.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be a finance business partner to the senior management team, contributing to the strategic planning of the business and increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of current business processes. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading financial performance management, stakeholder partnership, advising and driving excellence in deployment of resources, strategic benchmarking, business appraisal and budget planning
- Finance business partner to senior stakeholders and General Manager, providing financial insights, advice and direction on financial matters, contributing to the strategic planning
- Support financial reporting for the APAC regional teams
- Leading initiatives to design and transform planning, reporting and the analysis processes
- Develop new Performance and Analytics standards in the region.
- BI superuser - develop and manage a new BI Dashboard and ensure the tools are “fit for purpose”
- Supporting and advising on ad-hoc M&A projects; this could include business analysis, financial due diligence, requests for financial information etc.
The successful candidate will be professionally qualified (CA, CPA etc.), possessing a bachelor’s degree from a reputable University. You will possess at least 10 years’ work experience, ideally from a relevant industry in a multinational company. You will be described as an analytical, inquisitive, and results-driven individual with the ability to work well under pressure.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 19C9859
Registration Number: R1113627