Our client is one of the global tech giants. Regional HQ in Singapore, to cope with the increment demand, they are looking for full stack software engineers to be part of their growing team supporting their regional operations.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality web applications and API interfaces.
- Utilize modern frontend and backend frameworks and libraries for development, ensuring code maintainability and scalability.
- Integrate with external APIs to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Write unit tests to ensure software stability and quality.
- Collaborate closely with other team members for code reviews and feedback.
- Evaluate and optimize system architecture to meet performance and scalability requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with cutting-edge technologies and introduce new technologies into projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- At least three years of full stack development experience.
- Proficiency in at least one backend development language, such as Python, Java, Node.js, Golang, and related frameworks like Gin, Spring Boot, FastAPI, Express.js, etc.
- In-depth understanding of relational and non-relational databases, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Familiarity with version control tools, such as Git.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Deep understanding of code quality and best practices in software engineering.
- Familiarity with containerization and microservices architecture, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms like Tencent Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.