Our brand client of freight forwarding industry owns an extensive business network for air and sea freight forwarding solutions regionally and globally. They are seeking for a professional Global Logistics Compliance Manager to join their company.
You are responsible to drive all US or other global sanctions and trade customs, regulatory compliance processes, services, and initiatives. As a key global subject expert, you are to identify new industry trends and opportunities, support development of compliance programs and develop strategic solutions across global markets.
- Execute global advisory and expertise across US custom programs, business security and sanction programs.
- Monitor global logistics and supply chain sanctions alerts and activities.
- Manage and improve internal and external regulatory structure and framework, work on internal audits and prevent regulatory penalties.
- Perform regular reviews over international cargo movement within business, build various trade network relationships and committees.
- Support global regulatory requirements and requests.
- Have sound comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements to internal stakeholders within the various lines of business and conduct internal training.
· Minimum 10 – 15 years of trade compliance experience from logistics or transportation industry
· Be capable of dealing with global US, Canada and UK logistics sanctions, work on regulatory frameworks and more.
· Hold knowledge of Regulatory and Trade Compliance rules within the Transportation Industry. Shipping Act, FMC, Census AES, US Customs, Import/Export, ISF and OFAC Sanctions.
· Be a strong expert who can work across complex business environment with strong communication skills.
· Have excellent decision making, problem solving and strong analytical skills.
For more discussion, please email to email@example.com