Our client is a leading Data Centre operator with DC spreading across countries in Asia. Deploying a hybrid ecosystem provides colocation, Enterprise Services, private cloud services, disaster recovery services, and interconnect solutions across cloud service providers, telcos, internet exchanges and major data centres.
With the expansion plan, the company is inviting like-minded sales leaders to take the Global Sales Head role, reporting to the CEO, responsible for driving the company's sales strategy, revenue growth and market share across the globe. Bring in significant new business, develop and maintain key Hyperscale customers and Channel partners relationships, and collaborate with Country heads and various Depts such as Design and Construction, Product, and Marketing to drive sales in the respective countries.
- Lead the sales organization to achieve revenue and profit targets, with a focus on developing and executing a global sales strategy. Develop annual budgets and forecasts based on accurate market projection.
- Drive new business by leveraging personal networks, industry knowledge, and customer relationships to secure large and strategic deals with hyper-scale customers.
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders, including hyper-scale customers, channel partners, and system integrators.
- Stay current on technology advancements in the data centre industry and identify opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Take a leadership role and accountability in working with cross-functional teams to develop winning proposals and submissions.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the sales team and help build a world-class sales organization.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- Create new accounts and retain existing customers to grow business in China market.
- Develop RFI, RFP proposals to ISPs, carriers, Cloud service providers and End users.
- Close the colocation and connectivity deal and drive the contracts and invoices with end users, ISPs, carriers and Cloud service providers.
- Deliver regular sales pipeline updates to the line manager.
- Introduce our facility specifications, our solutions for colocation and connectivity, and on-site tours and virtual showcases during the workshop and customer meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related disciplines
- More than 15 years of experience in sales and relationship-building in the regional data centre industry
- Proven success in driving revenue growth and meeting sales targets
- Deep understanding of the data center industry, including market trends and technology advancements
- Navigate complex sales cycles and negotiate large deals.
- Travel globally