You will be part of the management team within the Aviation Department reporting directly into Top Management. Your main objective is to provide seamless and customer-focused logistical solutions, as well as developing and implementing business development strategies to achieve the company's sales goals and objectives. Additionally, you will also collaborate closely with the Customer Service & Operations Team.
- Responsible for the vertical development of Logistical Solutions for Aviation
- Identify prospective client for the purpose of selling and to obtain market feedback
- Initiate and thereafter develop strong working relationships with the network of Aviation and Aerospace customers.
- Meet sales target in accordance with the requirements provided by the Management
- Engaging in internal sales meetings to review, Account status, provide Market Intelligence, Sales funnel and general sales and account management activities.
- Monitor industry trends, competitor activities and market dynamics, provide insightful reports and strategic recommendations to drive the company’s sustained success
- Ensure Customer Services for operational performance and other functions as required to achieve Service level agreement
- Degree/Diploma holder with relevant discipline
- Strong interpersonal, oral presentation and written communication skill
- At least 8 relevant years’ experience within the Aerospace & Aviation sector
- Proven track record in handling commercial, pricing and contract negotiation & management
- Strong network of existing/warm Aerospace clients
- Strong experience in Logistics/Freight forwarding is a plus.
- Able to travel