There is now an opportunity to join a global logistics and warehousing business as a Group Treasury Manager.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of Treasury functions which include liquidity management, financing, capital structuring, investment evaluation. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Working in tandem with the Financial Controller to establish a Global Treasury Centre, helping to implement best practices, enhancing workflows and controls
- Develop and analysing cash positions, identifying areas that require improvements in liquidity and/or cash optimization
- Working with stakeholders to develop funding and financing for the Group’s projects
- Financial risk management, including foreign exchange and interest rate hedging, liquidity and cashflow requirements
- Establish and maintain strong and reliable banking relationships
- Oversee financing requirements of the Group, including sourcing suitable financing proposals and reviewing and negotiating financing documentation
- Support queries relating to treasury raised by internal stakeholders
- Group Treasury function on various group initiatives including liquidity management, cash pooling, risk monitoring and reporting, balance sheet management and corporate finance or such other group responsibilities as may be allocated
- Supporting Group Tax function, in term of tax planning, compliance, transfer pricing
The successful candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree from a reputable University, and ideally CFA qualified. You will possess at least 7 years’ experience in Corporate Treasury, with experiences in implementations of processes and controls. You will be described as an independent and responsible individual who works well under pressure. Some travelling is required for this role.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 19C9859
Registration Number: R1113627