My client, a leading FMCG organization within the health & wellness category is on a bold and ambitious mission to expand its APAC digital and eCommerce footprint rapidly. They remain committed to their passion of creating and delivering high-quality science based products based on profound nutrition and technology to every consumer globally.
As they are now looking to establish a new APAC HQ based in Singapore, they are driven by an exciting D2C strategy and are now looking to identify a Head of Digital Marketing & eCommerce as they embark on accelerating their online footprint for the Asia region.
In this role, you will report into the Regional VP of Asia and will be the primary business owner for regional Digital Marketing and eCommerce (ex-China) and responsible for providing leadership and technical expertise in all aspects of digital marketing and eCommerce. You will be required to assess market opportunity, formulate regional digital marketing and ecommerce strategy, identify suitable pathways to market, partners to work with and manage in detail the implementation of plans and commercial outcomes.
Working with regional business leaders, this role will also drive the establishment of a pan-Asian digital marketing strategy and ecommerce platform which incorporates brand.com and marketplaces as required for each key market including SEA, Japan and Korea.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategy for digital marketing and ecommerce across the region (excluding China) including a detailed P&L, marketing plan, logistics strategy (local or CBEC)
- Identify and work collaboratively with key digital agencies, ecommerce distributors and /or other vendor partners to drive content and brand strategy.
- Work with the global marketing team to determine optimum product mix and promotional messaging for regional ecommerce platforms.
- Establish KPIs for marketing, sales and customer service performance and manage to these goals. Develop an analytics feed to enable daily reporting.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs & ROI)
- Build and maintain Brand presence across multiple social media and distribution channels.
- Identify market trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights.
- Identify the need for team members and over time recruit and train staff as required to assist with day-to-day operations.
- Work with the global digital team on the regionalization and implementation of the brand.com digital platform
- 10 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or e-commerce roles building growth and driving sales in the Asian region.
- History of successful 0à1 implementation
- Strong network with industry partners and key marketplace platforms
- Financial management experience of running and being responsible for a full commercial P&L
- Deep familiarity with marketing and ecommerce automation tools
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as Power BI
- Ideally history working inside one or more of the key platforms – Lazada, Shopee, Rakuten, Coupang and Amazon
- Experience with VMS, Pharma or FMCG categories highly regarded.
- Experience managing and leading technological and digital change throughout an organisation; ideally with global and local stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing social media campaigns that clearly identify target audiences and engage, inform and motivate.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills using multiple tools
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders and effectively influence both internally and externally to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Multiple languages including English, Chinese and Japanese highly regarded.
- Ability to travel intermittently to various countries within the region and occasionally to USA/Europe.
Interested applicants, please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated word version of your CV.
Due to an anticipated high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.