Our client is a prominent consumer and lifestyle brand, known for their wide range of small domestic appliances across the world. Reporting into the General Manager, SEA, the incumbent will manage Singapore, Malaysia and Emerging Markets, working closely with the commercial and marketing teams alongside other key stakeholders within APAC.
- Drive business growth through flawless strategic implementation, identifying white space opportunities, building relationships while ensuring customer satisfaction and establishing long term relationships.
- Develop sales strategy to meet targets, manage a sales team and oversee the performance of various sales departments/channels.
- Maximize sales results at the lowest cost by applying effective sales/marketing strategies, effectively negotiating trade promotions, and demonstrating effective budget management.
- Turn real-time performance insights from internal/external data pools into proactive improvements actions
- Proactively leverage support functions to deliver on business and operational targets for his/her scope
- More than 10+ years’ experience in Sales or Key Account management in a FMCG context
- Minimum 5 years of previous account development or trade/consumer marketing experience
- Knowledge in sales strategy & digital sales, promotion effectiveness, negotiation, pricing and value extraction
- Experience in online/offline retail and third party distribution, experience with direct-selling companies a plus
- Prior leadership experience, excellent communicator and strong business acumen will be required for the incumbent to excel in the role.
Interested candidates, do reach out to email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.