In this dynamic role, you will be assisting in collaboration with the relationship managers to manage discretionary mandate accounts for institutional and accredited investors. You will assist the company for its' discretionary mandate activity and interact with clients, relationship managers, banks, brokers and other 3rd party service providers.
You are also expected to perform the full spectrum of all HR and administrative functions, including handling the full recruitment process, on boarding, employee benefits, employee engagement activities, managing HR records and all other HR activities.
Your task also includes office management roles where you are responsible for planning and overseeing all administrative support and office services, Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Assist in trade execution, settlement, and reconciliation for the Private Managed Accounts.
- Managing client’s asset portfolio closely with relationship managers.
- Interaction with clients, banks, Funds administrators and 3rd party service providers.
- Manage all HR Administrative activities and end to end of all HR processes and polices
- Recruitment, On boarding, off boarding and staff engagement activities
- Manage day-to-day operations and provide all administrative and travel support to the office
- General office administration including reception service for visitors, answering phone calls and mailing service
- Ensure adequate supplies of office stationery, general office supplies, office furniture, and other equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Required Attributes and Qualifications:
- This role is open to Singaporeans or PRs.
- Diploma or above degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of total work experience in EAM or an investment firm is preferred.
- High service awareness and good communication skills.
- Good attention to details, meticulous and well organized.
- Able to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Well verse in Microsoft Excel and able resolve basic IT matters
- Able to Multi Task
- Independent Learner