As an HR Payroll & Operations Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accurate and timely processing of payroll, managing various HR operations, and supporting the overall HR function. You will be responsible for:
- Accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll for all employees.
- Calculating and processing salary adjustments, bonuses, and deductions.
- Handling and resolving payroll-related inquiries and discrepancies.
- Coordinating with finance to ensure timely disbursement of salaries.
- Preparing and filing all necessary statutory reports and payments related to payroll.
- Managing the entire employee lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding.
- Maintaining and updating employee records in compliance with company policies and employment regulations.
- Handling employee inquiries, requests, and concerns related to HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Supporting the performance management system and assisting in employee training and development programs.
- Assisting with HR-related projects and initiatives, such as policy development, benefits administration, and compliance audits.
- Ensuring all HR and payroll processes are compliant with local labor laws and regulations.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in labor laws and ensuring the company's HR policies and procedures align with legal requirements.
- Preparing and maintaining HR and payroll reports, including headcount, turnover, and other key HR metrics.
- Analyzing and presenting HR data and insights to support business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in HR payroll and operations roles.
- Proficient in HRIS and payroll software ( Humetrics/TimeSoft )
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Team player with a customer-focused approach.
- This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.