ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the HR Manager and Management to implement HR policies and plans that will meet the organisation’s business objectives.
- Support organisation’s efforts in recruitment, selection, and onboarding of new staff, including developing JDs, liaison with recruitment agencies, resume screening, interviews, and follow-up actions.
- Handle all aspects of payroll matters accurately and on a timely manner.
- Promptly and effectively handle all staff injury, medical and insurance claims.
- Handle employee’s queries and follow-up actions on HR-related matters, including appeals, grievances, or other HR-related issues.
- Responsible for handling all work pass applications, on-boarding, and off-boarding processes, including exit interviews.
- Responsible for training and development programs, from training needs analysis to administration & evaluation of trainings.
- Be actively involved in all staff welfare and recreational activities, promote the organisation’s corporate values to build positive workplace culture.
- Maintenance and updating of all HR records in a complete, timely and organised manner, particularly PFiles, regulatory documents, HR manual and employee handbook.
- Assist in reviewing relevant HR Policies and SOPs.
- Support HR Manager on regular reviews and development of new Comps & Bens policies.
- Provide administrative support and take on other ad-hoc duties as assigned by HR Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 2-3 years of HR & Admin & Payroll related experience & familiar with Info-Tech System