Our Client is an Established Logistics & Supply Chain Multinational Corporation. They are seeking an individual to join their growing business as a HR Specialist, Training & Development.
- Preparation, facilitating, coordination and/ or conducting of various company training programs (ie. Orientation, OJT, suppliers training and more)
- Liaise with various stakeholders and external parties for any training requirements
- Analyze service metrics and reports to identify service gaps and call for improvement
- Ability of executing full yearly company’s training program with great details
- Perform training administration duties and maintain training records for audits
- Maintain library of training resources and aids
- Assist and support payroll activities in HR team
- Min. Diploma/ Degree in HRM, Business Studies or related discipline
- Min. 3 years of Training & Development Professional Experience.
- Candidates with ACTA training certification will be plus
- Proficient in MS Office Applications