Our client is a renowned reinsurance company globally looking individual with excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills to join their exciting team.
Responsible to support the Company’s overall information security policy and operational needs, and provide relevant training, education and advice:
- Perform regular reviews and update of existing IT Policies, Process, Standards and Procedures
- Responsible for administering the user access management and perform regular review of accounts/matrixes
- Support/coordinate security implementations in projects
- Assist information security program; plan and provide security awareness training, education, and advice
- Assist in enforcement of information security policies within the organization
- Review application access requests and approvals
- Support the management and update of vendor invoices, approval and finance liaison person
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a technical emphasis
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience relevant to information security and IT policy development and implementation, preferably in a complex, multi-platform IT environment
- Certification as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is desirable
- High level of integrity and sound judgment concerning security, privacy issues and complex situations.