They are one of the largest commercial bank in SEA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute the Audit Plan, independently or in coordination with the Audit team
- Evaluate and provide independent assurance to management on the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification with equivalent experience
- Has at least 2 years of relevant audit working experience
- Experience in performing IT assurance audits is an advantage
- Deliver audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, independent and able to balance multiple work priorities
- Ability to assess risks, manage and report control issues with transparency as well as able to propose creative and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Able to follow trends in the Audit field and adapt them for the Audit function
- Effective negotiation skills and a good team player
To apply, please send your updated CV to Joanne Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title or Click Apply Now.