A global supply chain specialist is currently seeking for high-calibre talents to join the internal audit team in this exciting role as an IT Audit Manager (Global).
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for the full audit spectrum – plan, design, lead, execute, manage, report, monitor, and follow-up on multiple audit engagements in accordance with the relevant standards and regulations.
- Perform annual risk assessment to determine rotational audit plan and maximize audit resources to complete the plan.
- Supervise audit engagements to ensure audit procedures are executed appropriately to meet the audit objectives, not limited to IT General Controls and Application Controls.
- Perform timely review of audit working papers to effectively evaluate audit results, weigh the relevancy, accuracy, and risks perspectives to provide a conclusion against the audit evidence.
- Present results to management for monitoring and controlling risk and provide recommendations for process improvements; and prepare clear and concise audit reports
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information System or equivalent and holder of Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- At least 8 years relevant experience in a MNC or at least 4 years supervisory role in the Big4s
- JSOX and logistics experience will be an advantage.
- 20% travel is expected
- Proficiency in computer software (e.g., ACL, SQL, Power BI, SAP, Oracle, Tableau) and other relevant application systems
Please feel free to send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
Company EA Registration: 19C9859
EA Personnel Registration: R22105420