Our client is one of the household fashion brands with HQ in the USA. They are hiring a dynamic and experienced IT business Analyst to drive innovation in their Supply Chain Technologies
- Collaborate to capture, review, and validate functional requirements across various Supply Chain Applications and business domains, including Trading Company needs, Infor Nexus, Supply Chain Forecasting,
- Work closely with product owners and vendors to facilitate necessary configurations.
- Partner in defining configuration implementation requirements for diverse environments.
- Assist in specifying platform requirements to support process or system changes.
- Collaborate with business users to ensure quality assurance and testing of configurations and improvements.
- Thoroughly document and facilitate approval for functional and configuration specifications.
- Conduct testing to ensure seamless integration with other systems linked to the PLM platform.
- More than 5 years of IT experience, with a minimum of 2 years in Supply Chain Technology.
- Experience with Infor Nexus, Supply Planning, and more.
- Experienced in O9 Supply Planning and Oracle eBiz would be a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and flexibility.
- Team player with excellent communication and time management skills.