Our client is one of the world’s leading hi-tech manufacturers.
They are looking for an experienced IT Leader at the Director level to lead and manage a diverse team of about 50 IT professionals, overseeing both application and infrastructure groups. Creating an impact on business planning, leveraging technology to meet evolving automation needs. Ensure the secured IT infrastructure is aligned with ISO27001 standards. Work closely with Automation & Systems operations, implementing Industrial 4.0 and policies.
- Play a crucial role in defining and managing the department's goals, aligning them with the company's overall business objectives and performance metrics. Ensuring the security and efficiency of the technology assets.
- Define and manage departmental objectives using the Management by Objectives (MBOs) methodology, aligning them with our company's Business Balanced scorecard (BBS).
- Hire, train, and mentor a talented IT staff. Set performance objectives, conduct regular performance reviews, and foster a high-performance culture within the team.
- Manage the departmental budget, aligning it with business priorities and supporting our Business Continuity Policy (BCP). Ensure effective utilization of resources and drive business continuity in emergencies.
- Safeguard the organization's technology assets, including networks, data, and software. Implement robust security measures and ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Oversee the implementation of new technology solutions, including software applications, hardware systems, and network infrastructure. Stay updated with emerging technologies and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Manage overall IT system uptime and stability. Ensure efficient server and network infrastructure operations to meet the organization's operational needs.
- Review and approve systems development life cycle project requests. Coordinate schedules and departmental activities to align projects with company standards and IT strategy.
- Drive the team to ensure compliance with internal and external audits. Maintain a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements and lead efforts to meet and exceed them.
- Manage the team to drive continuous improvement projects related to IT security, quality, productivity, and cost. Foster a culture of innovation and efficiency within the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or other relevant discipline
- More than 15 years of IT management in a hi-tech manufacturing environment at least 10 years of leadership role
- Experience working with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) such as PROMIS or ProCIM or other similar systems would be an advantage
- Familiar with SAP
- Experience in building and implementing Industrial 4.0 concepts such as Engineering Big Data advanced statistical analysis and machine learning, Robotics and robotics process automation.
- Experience with manufacturing methodologies such as Lean or 6-sigma would be an advantage.
- Familiar with ISO27001 and GDPR would be an added advantage.