IT Executive (POS)
Our client is one of the global leading retail/ F&B chain. Operated in Singapore for more than 20 years with more than 200 outlets currently including café, restaurants etc.
They are looking for additional 2 more IT Executives to handle the increasing future needs especially POS systems.
- Work with all users on POS system issues or problems. Troubleshoot, analyze and escalates software and hardware issues as needed to ensure resolution and keep the system operational.
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of business unit systems. Perform system and database maintenance. Monitors system performance. Recommends solutions for any issue that arises.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to provide recommendations on new initiatives or projects.
- Develop clear, thorough functional design specifications that drive effective solution development.
- Work with IT partners, functional analysts, and vendors on small projects.
- Keeping abreast of technological developments and applications and using that information to proactively initiate enhancements to prevent any future problems.
- Experience and knowledge of business-specific application systems in the Retail F&B industry, such as POS & other associated systems such as Portal, ERP, Mobile Apps etc
- Knowledge of Installation, configuration, administration, performance backup, monitoring and tuning, capacity planning and maintenance of the systems, especially Point-of-Sale (POS) systems.
- Strong analytical, technical solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical knowledge in Troubleshooting PC, Network and Server related problems.
- Familiar with Windows Servers Active Directory domain services administration, troubleshooting, health check and fine-tuning.
- Objectively assess benefits, costs, and viability of proposed solution options.
- Familiar with business process design and ability to drive process improvement initiatives.
- Familiar with effective testing practices and methodologies.
- Ability to define and execute appropriate test scenarios to validate system solutions.
- Work independently within a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-orientated environment by embracing all tasks with competency, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Possess a customer service-orientated mindset.
- Effective oral and written communication skills enabling the persuasive presentation of proposed solutions and the delivery of effective end-user training.
- Ability to help collaborate and drive mutual objectives across a diverse group of customers with conflicting priorities.