Our Client is a Leading Financial Banking Multinational Corporation. They are looking for an individual to join their growing business as an IT Service Desk Administrator.
- Provide a high quality, first level of support to all stakeholders in resolving issues and ensure that a clear customer focus is maintained and that support calls are dealt with inside agreed service level agreements.
- Ensure the Service requests, issues and Problems tickets are logged in ITSM ticketing system.
- Ensure the provision and delivery of a support services within operationally agreed targets during the approved service hours.
- Ensure that both Ad-hoc request and daily tasks and activities are maintained within agreed service and operating levels and that support levels are maintained adequately.
- Contribute towards the team’s strong service delivery ethos placing customer service and responsiveness as primary focus.
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines.
- Min. Diploma in Any Field
- Min. 3 years of working experience in Customer Service & IT Support.
- Comfortable with Shift Work on weekends & public holidays
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Working Location: Changi
- Working Hours: Rotating Shifts ( 3 Days on/off ), 7am to 7pm/ 9am to 9pm – Depending on business requirements