Our client is a renowned corporate bank in Singapore, specializing in loans, account receivables, corporate investment and advisory, and cash management services. They're looking for a KYC analyst to join their exciting team on a 12 months contract basis.
- Conduct Corporate / Financial Institutions (FI) KYC maker review in accordance with the Group procedures and policies.
- Conduct investigation on the client and their connected parties, via open source, Bankers Almanac, FI’s AML policies, internal company and Wolfsberg Questionnaires, internal documentation, and 3rd party resources
- Work towards due date of KYC review assignments
- Liaise with Compliance, Front Office and Product Office in a timely manner to resolve issues identified
- Communicate with internal key stakeholders to identify shortfalls in cases and work towards
- Degree in Banking and Finance with at least internship experience in KYC/AML
- Minimum 1 year (Analyst) and 2 - 3 years (Associate) of experience in KYC/AML will be advantageous.
- Experience in end-to-end KYC process and KYC requirements
- Experience in FATF recommendations and MAS 626 requirements