Our client is a renowned corporate bank in Singapore, specializing in loans, account receivables, corporate investment and advisory, and cash management services. They're looking for a KYC audit & regulatory associate to join their exciting team. This mandate will be seated in the middle office department under the investment banking segment. This mandate provides centralized KYC services to Global Corporate & Japanese Corporate clients including Corporates and Banks entity type.
- Maintain a strong AML and KYC understanding based on the current market practise and regulatory expectation in Singapore and APAC region.
- Keeping updated with global issues, risks and challenges that exposes a risk to the bank
- Be present and lead the KYC department through continuous improvement by collaborating with various internal stakeholders to achieve consistencies in the process
- Work closely with other APAC regions and Global counterpart to support global alignment in our KYC Processes
- Be a liaison from KYC team and working with various stakeholders to define / identify risk acceptance process (whenever applicable)
- Degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent fields
- Minimum 4 years in AML, KYC in corporate and investment banking or financial services industry, with 1-2 years in QC/QA
- Experience with SG MAS regulatory Requirements - MAS 626
- Knowledge about other regulatory requirement will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the End-To-End KYC Process