- Work closely with Construction Manager or Director (Ops) with the same areas of work.
- To assist in achieving business Objectives & Goals
- Carry out testing and commission of M&E work.
- To manage sub-con/in progress production planning & build.
- Daily management of OPS department.
- Execute, monitor and ensure the timely completion of the project
- Liaise with the Consultant Representative on project matters.
- Coordinate with Project Manager on the project matters.
- Coordinate with all Subcontractors on matters pertaining to site and quality issues;
- Ensure all contractual requirements are complied with agreed procedures.
- Keeping track on variation and claims of contract and cost impact and feedback information to the Project Manager.
- Implement cost control measures to meet project budget.
- Coordinate with QAQC Engineer to ensure quality performance of project to meet customer requirements.
- Check working drawing, identify discrepancies for resolution.
- Check for quality of work according to specification and requirement;
- Maintain inspection records of works, materials and all completed works;
- To assist environmental aspects and impacts, and other environmental issues relating to EMS.
- Ensure the site operations comply with the Project Quality Plan, including quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Ensure proactive measures are adopted for issues relating to quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Review project specifications, technical clarification and construction drawings.
- Coordinate with architect, structural engineer and M&E consultant and vendors to resolve construction and installation issues.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction or related.
- Minimum 10 years experience in project management and/ or site coordination works for building projects.
- Able to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders to achieve good results in project delivery; strongly committed to accomplishing the established milestones and other deliverables. Proactive when solving issues and focused on strategic goals of the project.
To apply please click Apply now or email your resume in MS word format to Donny Leong.
We regret to share that due to very specific requirements, we could only reach out to talents with highly relevant experience.
Company Registration Number: 201622755N
EA Licence: 19C9859
Registration Number: R1765627