This role is supporting the foundation building of digital sales channel for the Asia Pacific region business units as a new source growth. Reporting into Head, you will be delivering and develop digital sales and marketing capabilities to accelerate growth of digital growth channel.
- Actively engage and collaborate with different BUs to develop digital sales and marketing capabilities to accelerate growth of digital growth channel
- Actively promote test and learn agenda to improve customer proposition and digital customer experience by leveraging data analytics, MarTech and AdTech.
- Support the BUs in initiation, negotiation, and execute agreements with the full range of partners and continuously identify growth and new campaigns
- Collaborate across functions within the BUs to build relevant go-to-market plans for newly developed products and technology solutions.
- University graduate major in Marketing, Business, or related disciplines with minimum 5 years of experience in insurance or related industry managing product development or distribution channels.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization, UI/UX, SEO, landing page optimization, and experience in A/B tests for campaigns
- Understanding of Martech & Adtech stacks tools and capabilities to work with Big Data across the organization
- Adaptable to fluid environment and good stakeholder management