A prominent Chinese Bank, with footprints across the Asia Pacific. Due to rapid business growth in line, the client is looking to expand their team.
- Process remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transactions.
- Check, reconcile all incoming/outgoing applications for remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO transaction to ensure processing completeness and are accounted for at the end of day.
- Follow through all the transactions end-to-end and act as a single point of contact for customers.
- Investigate and follow up on unreconciled transactions and failed trades.
- Prepare monthly statistics reports, MAS and HK Head Office reports.
- Prepare and participate in UAT activities for system implementation/enhancement/migration activities.
- Back-up for treasury transactions such as FX and MM.
- Minimum "A" level or Diploma qualification from a recognised institution
- Minimum 6 years' of remittance, cheque clearing and GIRO experience
- Working knowledge of SWIFT
- Prior experience with treasury settlement operations and treasury system will be an added advantage