Together with proper strategic business plans and relationships, our established freight forwarding client is seeking for Vertical Development Manager to propel sales development with focus on cross-selling of integrated freight and logistics solutions.
- Develop business development planning and ensuring the implementation of new business opportunities, from initial opportunity creation to establishment of stable operation.
- Grow strategic key client accounts with agreed budget and development targets and plan for annual growth plans.
- Be responsible for aspects of business relationship, facilitate sharing of know-how about the client with internal stakeholders.
- Involve with pre-RFQ process, RFQ scoping, solutioning, presentation, negotiation and post-RFQ reviews.
- University degree or equivalent
- Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in the logistics industry as you are responsible for Consumer Services and Goods Industry vertical.
- Strong leadership skills are required as you need to establish commercial strategic plans, build strategic relations across regional stakeholders, and develop client accounts with in-depth growth and expansion.
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills to assist with planning & budgeting, organizing & staffing, controlling & problem-solving.
- Project management experience preferable
- Excellent financial and process analytical skills
For more information, please email to email@example.com