One of the biggest life insurance company in Asia Pacific.
This position will lead Market Intelligence Group as a Senior Manager, supporting the Head of Department to provide marketing and business directions in APAC over the region. You will formulate regional business strategies and lead the effective implementation.
- Formulation and implementation of regional strategies; make analysis on feasibility and potential business outcome on specific business opportunities.
- Make research on competitive landscape and new business opportunities in both existing 8 countries namely Australia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar, as well as potential new markets such as Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines.
- Provide business planning & strategic insights to the eight group companies; Evaluate the strategy and business plan of eight group companies with outside-in view considering the market trend and competitors move in each country.
- Carry out leading role within assigned ad hoc projects; Apply cross-functional understanding of the business to align with the Regional Strategy Department and other related functional departments in the execution of projects in order to realize the regional strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, banking, insurance, and financial services
- Experience of in life insurance companies in relation to Market Intelligence, Business Development, M&A
- At least 5 years of working experience in life insurance company operating globally, including experience as Manager role or above. This position is expected to possess extensive expertise of the industry.
- Some experience of planning product and channel/distribution strategies in the life insurance industry is preferred.
- Experience in promoting M&A processing APAC region is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and skill in a specialize field to be able to identify key issues relevant to the achievement of long-term functional goals.
- Have financial acumen and expertise in the different financial indicators such as firm’s assets, product lines, regions, markets, regulations and stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills across multiple stakeholders to facilitate appropriate functional decision-making