A global leader in the cruise industry is looking for a Marketing Manager to support commercial growth for the company in the region. A newly created position, you will work with the wider regional and global team to maximise brand awareness and ensure campaign success for the company's new voyage into the SEA region.
- Work together with the regional team to create and drive GTM plans and develop themed annual marketing plans, working with cross-functional teams on execution
- Manage omnichannel visual content and assets and ensure accurate and attractive media coverage
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement trade marketing strategies and ideate CRM programs for the region
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or related
- At least 6 years of experience in omnichannel marketing, candidates with hybrid sales and marketing experience have an added advantage
- Added plus if you have strong online marketing experience
- Hospitality / cruise industry experience is preferred but not a requirement
Send your CV to email@example.com today to kickstart an initial conversation.