You will be part of the mechanical design team to design, evaluate, test, and prepare engineering-related documentation.
- Prepare 2D drawings and 3D CAD designs for kiosk, tabletop, equipment cladding, automation and robotics equipment and manage vendors for parts delivery.
- Support Mechanical and Engineering team in testing and validating design solutions for mechanical and robotic hardware, tooling based on established engineering principles
- Perform design validation, collect relevant data for engineering and failure analysis
- Collaborate and communicates with cross-function design engineers and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Support project team, when needed for commissioning, installation, resolving field-related or customer escalationsJob.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years of mechanical work experience
- Diploma holders with relevant experience will also be considered
- Using Solidworks, Creo or other 3D CAD software as a mechanical design tool
- Familiar with Design for Manufacturability, Tolerance analysis, and DFMEA
- Familiar with sheet metal and plastic parts design and its fabrication, and production processes
- Equipped with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to learn and positive, can-do attitude
If the description of this job matches your career aspirations, we would like to hear from you.
To apply please click Apply now or email your resume in MS word format to Donny Leong (Registration ID No. R1765627) at email@example.com
EA Licence: 19C9859
Registration Number: R1765627