Our Client is an Established Private Equity Multinational Group with a Global Presence. They are seeking for an Individual to join their growing business as an Organisational Development Manager.
- Ensure that Learning and Development programmes consistently evolves according to business needs.
- Supporting & generate cutting edge ideas and architecting world class frameworks for our proprietary organisational development programme and business management system.
- Supporting on HR operations matters.
- Drafting and developing relevant playbooks and manuals to support our proprietary organisational development programme and business management system.
- Supporting the HR Director in the implementation of our proprietary organisational development programme and business management system within the Group.
- Working closely with the Senior Management and the portfolio companies in managing and completing projects and initiatives that help shape and deliver continuous programmes for change.
- Driving all culture building programmes and organisational change initiatives within the Group.
- Conducting of induction programme for the Organisation.
- Min. Degree in Any Field.
- Min. 10 years of relevant experience in Organisation Development or Learning & Development experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to engage all levels of stakeholders.