My client is a rapidly expanding start-up that's been making large waves across the region. They are looking for a Performance Marketing Director to lead the high-performing team, managing total budgets for campaigns and optimising results to further solidify the company's presence in the market.
- Strategise and drive the end to end media buying process across key online platforms (Facebook, Google - AdWords), social media (Instagram, TikTok), SEO, SEM, and email marketing and automation
- Manage overall campaign budgets and optimise ad spend, working together with media buyers to ensure high-ROI media buys and a an external A/B testing agency
- Front discussions with external parties (account managers and agencies)
- Manage and grow the team across the region
- 8 years of digital marketing experience with strong proven expertise in performance marketing / buying and optimising paid social ads
- Understanding of major media platforms like Facebook and Google is a must
- Strong background in strategising and running ad campaigns within a consumer goods / retail / FMCG / consumer electronics environment
- Prior team management experience is a plus but not necessary
If this profiles sounds like you and you are keen to have an initial conversation, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch if your profile is a fit.