I am hiring for a joint venture formed by two of Singapore's major mobile network operators
The primary role is to manage the deployment of 3.5GHz C-Band RAN systems in order to meet network rollout and performance objectives based on IMDA’S 5G license requirements
- Co-ordinate and work with JV’s and the System Vendor to deploy the C-Band RAN equipment to ensure project timeline is met.
- Plan and coordinate with JV’s other MNOs for any integration of new network elements (such as service orchestration platform) to the JVCo C-Band RAN in a timely manner.
- Oversee monthly network performance and usage reports to ensure compliance with Wholesale and Shareholder Agreement.
- Manage and evaluate the change requests of any network parameters raised by JV’s, as part of network optimization efforts.
- Plan the network evolution roadmap collectively with JV’s to ensure the C-Band RAN stays ahead of competition in implementing the latest technology/capability/feature in a timely manner.
- Plan and organise resiliency audit jointly with JV’s on 5G C-Band RAN systems (including transport network where relevant) to ensure compliance with IMDA 5G license requirement.
- Work jointly with JV’s to monitor the radio network performance and ensure IMDA 5G QoS requirements are met.
- Collaborate with JV’s to ensure compliance with all other IMDA 5G licensing requirements such as project milestones, UAT reports, Requirement Traceability Matrix and etc.
- Liaise with IMDA on 5G Exploratory Platform (5GEP) deployment requirements such as provision of configuration information for 5GEP infrastructure setup and latest patches for equipment and software etc
- Administer all system and user management functions of the JVCo 3.5 GHz Network Planning Tool / System, which include:
- Assign access right to users of JV’s
- Software and hardware upgrades;
- System maintenance (such as map info / database maintenance)
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, preferably with specialization in Info-communication or computer engineering or related qualification.
- Possess at least two years of related working experience.
- Preferable to have good fundamental knowledge in telecommunication networks
- Preferable to have some essential IP networking knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of network measurement tools.
- Knowledge of 5G networks, computer networking and cloud computing would be an advantage.
- Maintain a strong learning attitude and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and is also a good team player.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Strong commitment to work and have good initiatives.
EA License Number: 19C9859 | Registration Number: R1980793