A freight forwarding MNC client company is actively looking for a motivated team player to execute end to end planning operations.
- Perform Bookings with Various Carriers with overall planning details and timelines.
- Plan all loading of shipments with status of freight, ensuring all parties updated.
- Work on end-to-end shipment operations, tracking of rates with airlines, buying processes with customer/carrier.
- Produce progressive reports and execute monitoring over P&L to stakeholders.
- Assist on overall sales enquiries and handle detailed contract negotiations with external customers well.
- Have min Diploma in Logistics Management.
- Hold more than 4 years’ experience within the logistics or courier sector.
- Require basic knowledge of computer (eg, Excel, Words etc.)
- Quick Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Abilities
- Organization And Time Management Skills
- Good Collaboration and Teamwork Abilities
For more information, please email to email@example.com