Our client is one of the major players in the telco space. Especially in the virtual telco solution, supporting many telco operators in various countries.
With the mission to serve more clients and be the leader of the sector. The expanding team is looking for a Principal Architect with expertise in BSS.
- Responsible for the design & product implementation, and performance analysis, of Telco BSS features.
- Reverse-engineering and troubleshooting complex application architecture from documentation and requirements baseline when available.
- Solution design and development for expansion and rollout of end-to-end (E2E) telecom platform.
- Integrate northbound and southbound system components.
- Analyze, design, and implement BSS System features.
- Perform analysis and review applications being released into production.
- Creative in problem-solving
- Develop simple solutions for complex problems.
- Track records in delivering large and complex Telecommunication Transformation project architecture
- Experience in Application Design, Implementation experience in BSS systems and high-level working knowledge of different BSS vendors
- In-depth knowledge of end-to-end technically and functionally BSS capabilities.
- More than 4 cycles of end-to-end implementations of BSS projects with clients. Especially those with cloud-native stack would be ideal
- Specialized in CI/CD for the entire BSS stack for installation and deployment to enable continuous development and deployment.
- Extensive experience in various stages such as Design, Development, Testing, Release management, technical architecture, and system design in telco BSS/ OSS solutioning through Telecommunication standards like eTOM, SID, TAM and TM Forum.
- Experience in Designing Real-time and delayed usage pricing plans. Including configuring Rating and Discounting.
- Experience in subscription, Rating, Billing, invoicing and integration with upstream/downstream systems.
- Knowledge of application performance tuning, multi schema deployments, and Upgrade/Data Migration is preferred
- Proven analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills working with a high-performance team; Ability to interact and work well with various levels of technical personnel, Application users, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and senior-level stakeholders as required.
- Should be well versed with Software development life cycle (SDLC). Knowledge and experience in Change Management, Fault Management, and Incident Management