Our client is a global leading infrastructure & building development and consulting services provider in Asia Pacific region with headquartered in Singapore.
Principal C&S Engineer (QP)
- Responsible for the planning, design, and construction management of C&S services for townships, residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, and infrastructural development.
- Responsible for the upgrading of existing buildings and services.
- Assigned as the QP for projects which entails collaboration with authorities, peers from other disciplines in design and feasibility studies.
- Ensuring excellent delivery of service to clients.
- Checking critical design calculations and specifications of the project prior approving all Civil related documents and drawings produced in the project to the regulatory authorities.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, recognized by the Professional Engineers Board (Singapore)
- At least 10 years of design experience in high-rise building construction and civil & structural engineering work in Singapore
- Conversant with the local Building Codes and Practices
- Experience in post-tension design/precast design and familiarity with engineering software and submission procedures to regulatory authorities
- Registration with Singapore PE Board is a must and have at least 5 years of experience as practicing Professional Engineer who has completed one high-rise project valued at $20 million or above in the last 5 years as the Qualified Personnel.
- Proven design management skills across multiple, simultaneous projects
- High level consulting and client management skills
- Strong report writing skills to prepare and furnish reports
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively within a culturally diverse and multi-disciplinary environment