Principal Engineer (Power Quality Management System)
- Monitor Power Quality in the network for compliance to the Transmission Code.
- Conduct Harmonic modeling in the network and propose mitigating solution.
- Conduct Transient studies in the network and propose mitigating solution.
- Lifecycle Management of Power Quality Monitoring System (PQMS), including planning, installation, maintenance and replacement of PQMS assets for effective network PQ monitoring.
- Perform standby duties after office hours to attend to PQMS alarms and report voltage dip information to stakeholders timely
- Support stakeholders on power quality related matters. Conduct measurement, investigations and provide technical advice on the mitigation solutions.
- Organise PQ events for communicating and knowledge sharing with Voltage Sensitive Customers.
- Participate in Inter-Utilities programmes/Conferences for knowledge exchange and learning.
- Degree in Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering recognised by Professional Engineers Board, Singapore
- At least 15 years’ experience in Electrical engineering or Power Quality related works
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with a positive working attitude
To apply please click Apply now or email your resume in MS word format.
We regret to share that due to very specific requirements we could only reach out to talents with highly relevant experience.
Company Registration Number: 201622755N
EA Licence: 19C9859
Registration Number: R1765627