- Provide advice and guidance to all stakeholders on procurement guidelines and policies.
- Coordinate, manage and maintain the procurement of capital and expense good and services.
- Conduct sourcing activities and obtain quotations within the stipulated timeframe.
- Follow up documentation to substantiate purchase request with requestor.
- Raise purchase requisition for approval on procurement of new item.
- Ensure compliance to all related procurement policies and processes.
- Provide advice to Procurement Shared Service on goods received related inquiry.
- Follow up on outstanding / open PO with requestor.
- Invoice Verification and payment submission.
- Organize and schedule meetings for Executive Director.
- Facilitate management meetings such as room booking, room setup and prepare meeting materials.
- Prepare regular reports.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Min GCE ‘O’ Level
- At least 4 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in SAP MM is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Organising skills with the ability to mult-task
- Positive attitude, responsible and meticulous