Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of food and industrial raw materials, including coffee, rice, cotton, cocoa, nuts etc.
Operating in more than 60 countries with more than 60,000 employees globally.
One of the business units, the Technology and Business Services Unit, is looking for a Product Director, responsible for Digital Supply Chain solutions for the group. Reporting to the VP of Digital Product who is based in Singapore. The Technology Business & Services Unit has close to 2000 IT experts across Digital, IT, Information Security and Global Business Services. They deliver cutting-edge solutions across more than 60 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Africa
The role will lead the strategy, setup, and implementation of digitally enabled supply chain-related projects including, farm management, procurement, sustainability initiatives, farm-to-fork traceability, etc. The scope of this role will extend to external companies as potential customers.
- Build, manage, coach, and develop a team of product leads
- Build Digital Product Management expertise within the team
- Own a digital solution portfolio in the supply chain space and actively manage the pipeline of innovations.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, and user feedback into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Manage supply chain projects from the concept-to-completion phase. Actively participate in solution definition, implementation, and validation
- Define and measure metrics for project impact and improvements to current processes.
- Work very closely with business stakeholders to define digital roadmaps. Identify opportunities for designing and implementing new digital solutions, and secure buy-in & budgets.
- Key stakeholders include Customer’s Digital/IT Heads, BU/Country management, Supply chain teams, and the central IT & delivery teams.
- Independently ensure the successful implementation of projects including and managing timelines, scopes, budgets, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource constraints
- Proactively scan the external environment and benchmark against competing solutions in this space.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related disciplines
- Ideally more than 12 years of experience in Product Management preferable solutions for supply chain or digital solutions
- Experience in mobile apps would be desired.
- More than 5 years in managing digital products or solutions.
- Understanding the food & agricultural industry would be a plus.
- Experience with product management, agile, scrum, and other non-agile project management methodologies