Our client is one of the world’s leading internet & online services companies. Popular among PC & mobile community especially in the gaming & e-commerce space. Strong core business and listed on Nasdaq & HKEX.
With expansion plans and the intention to capture the Southeast Asia market; the regional office in Singapore is set for rapid growth. Expecting to multiply the headcounts by 2023
They are looking for a seasoned product manager familiar with the gaming landscape; to work on the localization of some of their popular products to the SEA market such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam etc
- Collect market info and evaluate the mobile game industry and users, analyze the market environment, and accumulate industry experience
- Provide new product directions according to the behaviour & preferences of the mobile & PC gamers in Southeast Asia
- Work closely with the product design, development and operation teams in HQ & overseas, to and achieve the project goal
- Work collaboratively with mobile game publishers and extend cooperation with new mobile game publishers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the Southeast Asia Internet industry
- Deep understanding of various types of games and passion about new games
- Communicate effectively
- Strong writing ability