Are you passionate about bridging the gap between business stakeholders, agile product teams, and technology solutions? Do you have a knack for optimizing business processes and driving customer satisfaction?
Our client is a dynamic and innovative global leading fashion design company, driving digital transformation and delivering cutting-edge products to our internal & external customers. As the Product Operation Lead, you will play a pivotal role in defining enterprise business requirements, streamlining operations, and ensuring successful product delivery.
- Lead and set up key policies and operation guidelines for the digital products operation team.
- Train and mentor team members to enhance business adoption and derive maximum value from our in-house solutions.
- Discover and evaluate enterprise business requirements and translate them into high-level solution design documents.
- Detail the requirements based on stakeholders' needs, creating clear and comprehensive business requirement documents.
- Collaborate closely with the product owner to maintain the product backlog and ensure deliverables meet business needs.
- Facilitate business adaption through effective training and tool implementation.
- Act as a valuable ally to the business, fostering collaboration between the product team and stakeholders.
- Coach the Agile team, sharing valuable enterprise business domain knowledge, and refining the product backlog.
- Champion innovation with a customer-centric approach, putting users at the heart of all changes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related fields
- More than 7 years of people leadership experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a product analyst or business analyst, with at least 5 years in Product Management, channel management, Marketing, or Program Management with B2B exposure.
- Proven experience with digital systems, such as Oracle EBS OM, INV, WMS modules, CRM, and Mobile Applications.
- Solid foundation in data management, integration of data flows, and system process workflows.
- Agile environment experience, collaborating with external software vendors.
- Preferred experience in product creation/merchandising or wholesale industry.
- Proven success in defining and launching products, with expertise in user stories, personas, use cases, customer journey mapping, and conceptual modelling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in modern data analyzing tools and skills.
- Strong teamwork and cross-functional influencing abilities with experience in managing stakeholders across regions and time zones with diverse teams
- Experienced BSA manager/lead with Oracle EBS planning and execution background, capable of converting business requirements into PRDs and showcasing the finished product to stakeholders.
- Well-organized self-starter, adept at professional communication across all levels, with a keen understanding of international business processes.
- Proficient in data analyzing technologies, adaptable to a dynamic environment.